Story with SUJU!

Tuesday, August 25

Atikah's Dictionary

School's been fun today. It's raining in the morning and so I had no choice but to go to school by myself rather than riding on my brother's bike. Along the way, I saw this shadow just beside my right leg and I was thinking that it might be the person behind's shadow. To my surprise, IT WAS A BIG STRAY BLACK DOG finding its way just one step beside me!

Many things had happened today :
-Haziq and Fauzi finally know the word "chuchuchuchut" is only found in my dictionary.
-Mdm Poh was being SO UNREASONABLE for scolding us! HEAR THAT!?!
-I mistakenly heard Azillah say "Kari Ayam" as "Jari Ayam"
-Almost all the questions in my Malay worksheets is talking about FOOD!
--------------------------------

Yesungie Opaa! Mianhe! i totally forgot to post it yesterday.
Anyway!...
Kim JongWoon a.k.a Yesung, HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hope you have a fun party yesterday! =)
And Leeteuk, can't you stop yourself from being sick?? haha
Photobucket
----------------------------
Hafirah, amek kau! Ni KARA performance tu
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm Lovin' Kang Jiyoung [maknae]


SHINee FBG ft SNSD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home