Story with SUJU!

Monday, August 24

*Sick* f(x)

~HAACHUU!
Hello everybody! How am I? I'm fine,thank you. Yes,today after recess, I've started to have running nose.Usually, I had running nose due to stress for exams. But somehow,I don't feel stress at all. pfft.. My eyes are swollen right now thinking about what we've talked during recess..and yes, don't worry. I OKAY! haha..
N-Level will be in two weeks time and I just don't feel like studying because I feel like I've studied all the topics in every subjects during Mid-year Exam. So,basically, I've covered everything.The basics ones. Hopefully, I can do better than my Prelims in my National Exam. Okay,whatever, let's just drop the topic of exams ehk.

----------------------------
Remember the post where I put up the boys' pictures for their outing?
Well, basically, 10 of the members were there.
Yesung,Hankyung and KyuHyun were MIA.
LOOK! EVEN KIBUM WAS THERE!
The previous picture was from Shindong's CY.
Now, Heechul had just updated his cyworld with a picture of them,
at 7 am, just arrived at their destination. =)

Photobucket

Also, there's great news regarding a new girl group formed by SM Entertainment.
In which SNSD Jessica's sister, Krystal, will be in.
At last she debut! and she's 15 btw.
Photobucket
f(x) Music Video Teaser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home