Story with SUJU!

Sunday, June 14

It's only when I realized that we should reach out as far as we could...
To make our dreams come true...

And mummy always tell me this...
Work Hard and Set Your Mind To It...
No matter How tough it could get...
You would end up with the best results...

These words were always be inside within me..
However...
I've never Work Hard enough...
Neither have I set my mind on what I want to achieve...

I think it's time for me to reconsider it again...
Think twice...
Before I loose everything that I have...

The brain is mine...
And I should train it..like a pet...


p/s : Since I'm forbidden to drink...I'm drinking something else...Coke.. and its frigging cold...


Teuk replaced Sungmin and Heechul.
Gah! Love his "NAA!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home