Story with SUJU!

Thursday, March 19

SS501
Ouh! I just can't wait for them to make their comeback this July!

Leader Kim HyunJoong!

Gosh! This guy really makes me smile whenever I see him on screen. His charm, cuteness and his leader dorkiness just makes me wanna love him more. =) Even SS501 Kim KyuJong can't make me smile that wide though he's my favourite in their group.
Hyunjoong had currently posted a message on his cyworld to his fans for White day.
I just don't believe he wrote those words. Those 'kekekekekeke' of his just makes me laugh.
Read it.

Hyun Joong: ...................... (2009-03-14 at 2:54:49)
White Day comes around once a year..........
Here are candy rings that I was searching on the internet for 20 minutes ^^
Use this to make it and then wear it kekekekekekekekeke
Do you think I'd only give you candy?????????
Just wait. I'll return with a bigger present than candy next time, maybe next week?????
Is it Boys over Flowers????? Kekeke or maybe not???????
Or it could be nothing.... ㅡㅡ;;;
It is a new semester so your body and mind should be excited
Just until you receive my gift, stay excited kekekeke
You're curious, right???????????
I don't want to tell you
To those who are stressed at work,to those who are having a hard time at school,to the cute ahjummas rolling around at home............... kekekekekekeke
Since this gift is free....^^ accept it freely
With the money I've earned, I wanted to do something for you all......
For now, eat the candy and wait ^^
I know about the ones who don't have boyfriends, so I'm taking care of you kekeke
To my older ones and to my younger ones ... kekeke and friends

Kim HyunJoong - Haengbok ee ran
His new song plus new handsome hairstyle! wohoo!






F3 Cf cut






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home