Story with SUJU!

Tuesday, November 18

Follow up on Saturday's Event at RP

Spot Firdaus Sir in the pic..hehehs

Went to RP on Saturday night.They held an event 'Reflection' if I'm not wrong. It's kind of like Sonore but better.haha.
Cousin Aisya performed there,so she invited me to go for it. FUN!
Firdaus Sir was there . He performed under the Silat group.
Fahmy was there too. But I don't think he stills remember me.haha
---------------------------
This morning went to the library early at 9.30 in the morning.
Erna and I was like "Just squeeze in!" haha
Lots of people over there were running so that they could get a seat.
Farahhin and Hafirah came...and bla..bla..bla.
Went to coldwear after that to do a survey on what clothes to wear/buy when we go to Kunming,China this Saturday.
Eat at LongJohnSilver. HAH! ASSHOLE! I mean the guys there.Then suddenly Erna said that how she wish Omar was there. huh?? haha. Yelah Erna.Please ehk.
Made an experiment there :-
Cheese+Chili sauce+Coke+Tatar Sauce.
And the result is ---->BLUEK!
It doesn't taste good.haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home