Story with SUJU!

Friday, June 6

Song from NEW FORMED SUPER JUNIOR SUB GROUP

Super Junior H [Happy] - Cooking? Cooking!

Below is the lyrics of this song.[Eng Sub]



Eng Subbed/Translated by MusicRandoms.

SM:My girlfirend
(SD: very pretty)
My Girlfriend (EH:very kind hearted)
But she has one bad cooking skill even worse than me


Raps(EH & SD Rice can't do. soup can't do. This and that she can't do)
Ramen how much water she don't know. soya sauce & coke can't differenciate.
I like her alot(She)
I love her alot(She)

ET:One day she said she wanna treat me. She asked me go to her house I'm really waiting for it
YS:Hungry and Hungry so on. Urging so much for your delicous tasty food u've made & imaginging having the wonderful dinner helding up chopstick that moment.

(Eh Ah!)

KG:So Awful food you sure can be eaten? What did you put?
I might as well close my eyes and made it myself even much better then u do
ET:Ask me how was the taste like? Where on earth do i have the energy
If i say the food is nice She will smile and give me one more bowl help help me please

EH: Continuously for the past days she didn't contact me
SD: Get her news from her friend Say no time go Eng Jap Hangul school

YS:That type of her still say wanna contact me again. say wanna treat me one more time
ET: I say its okay I'm full
but she kept having(maybe i can still take it) feeling infront of me (Eh ah ah ah!)

KG:So Awful food really can be eaten? Is that human who cook it?

SM:I never heard this dish before in my life

ET: Ask me how's the smell like?

YS:With tears i said
From the time i got my long hair This is the first time i had ate such a delicous dish!

SM:Lately when i know cause of me
YS:Went to Cooking school I don't even know about it

ET:Such Awful food (That's not true)

KG:Such delicous food (you're right) really can? (thats not true)
Is this really human cooked dish?

SM:I've never heard of this type of dish in my life before

ET:Ask me how's the smell like? With tears i said
From the time i got my long hair This is the first time i had ate such a delicous dish!

(Darling are you full?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home